Salesforce Lightning Developer
Roles and Responsibilities: –
- Hands-on development of solutions on the SFDC platform.
- Candidate will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation, and best-practice methodologies
- The candidate will ensure that the system accurately meets the defined
expectations of the business unit.
- Experience in managing discoveries, requirement gathering & scope definition demonstrated through successful delivery of mid to level size and complex projects.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to understand the implementation
requirements and deliver with quality
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Integration experience using both web-based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation experience with the SFDC platform and responsible for the application design, development, and support for Salesforce projects.
- Strong development and deployment knowledge of Lightning Components, Lightning Experience LWC, Lightning Design System, Triggers, Visual Force, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Lead a team of Salesforce developers, provide solutions, technical Mentoring, code review, performance tuning and coaching of the development team, Provide technical support to peers & juniors
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.